Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hi
I'm just going to talk about today.Today was a regular day until just after I finished my last test(around 4:45) I had volunteered to get the mail because she could not find anyone else.So I started running down the driveway hoping that the dog that always tries to bite wont come out.I got to the mail box no dog in sight and there is nothing in the mail box.I run back up to find that Mom forgot it was Veterans day.I just then started coughing and I asked Mon why I had started right after I went outside.She said that I had gotten to much pollen in my throat and that I should get a cough drop.Then I run upstairs to get a cough drop and as I pull it out I also accidentally bump Moms stuff and,yup they fell into the toilet.I pull them out very quickly and call Mom.The good thing is,I got my cough drop!

No comments:

Post a Comment